Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

Awesome!!!

Superb animation and story plot! Though the concept was gross, it was cute and affable. :D

John McCain John McCain

Smart!

I give you a 9 not because of your animation but because of your theme. Veggie Tales was considered a conservative show for kids. McCain represents that because he insists on imposing the same methods used in the past, which is rather conservative, and that he also represents the majority of the US citizens living inland rather than along the edges of the States.

As Garcia Marquez have written in his story, "A Hundred Years of Solitude," inland cities and States doesn't change much because they are not exposed to other immigrants that allow US citizens to change their views for good/bad depending on the issue. And as I've come to realize, "Exposure is better than Seclusion" as it allow for growth and "Change."

Obama represents Change. McCain does not. Though I agree with dookieaster10000000, using humor as means to belittle a political figure is better than actual riot since it does not cause violent harm on anyone.

Intellectual wars are better than physical ones because those who knows how to weild their words and thier works, as piercingly as a sword, are greater than those who actually uses the latter.

As for the animation, SecretAgentBob, you could have done a better job. ^^;

Rush++ Rush++

This is pretty cool!

It's a short portrayal of a strange, futuristic city full of action and activity. To borrow someone else's words, "It reminded me a bit of FLCL."

I like the raw and simplistic feel in this piece. Well done. :)

All I Need All I Need

Well done!

Although the lipsynch are sometimes off, it's still a masterpiece! It's really heavy though so it took a long time to load. Otherwise, great job! :)

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

I can't believe you won second place!

Animation: Better than most animations here on NewGrounds
Story Plot: No structure and is plainly random
Voice Actor: Good performance
Concept Design: Well carried out

I love the shadows, the silhouettes in this animation! But I was disappointed with the story. I thought, it would be nice if your animation skill was used for the animation story by the other guy who won 5th place.

A Pwanchi Halloween A Pwanchi Halloween

Surprisingly Scary!

Story Plot: Well carried out
Concept Design: Fits very well with overall set up.
Animation: Could do more work but since you're still a kid it's passable.
Sound: Very Effective.
Voice Acting/Cast: Could do a bit better in acting.

I really enjoyed watching this. I was at the edge of my seat!!! Imagine that!
Well done! :)

cyotecody555 responds:

lol good =D

Headphones On Your Heart Headphones On Your Heart

It's adorable!!!!!!! :D

Great but simple animation. The story reminds me a bit of "Lilo and Stitch." The sad part is, she is left alone in the end. :/

the real Dear Penis the real Dear Penis

HA ha ha ha ha!

Deviously funny! xD

Flash on Coffee Flash on Coffee

This is funny

I like how it sped throughout the movie. It pokes fun at the animation made by amateurs and still earn great rating for it. Ha ha ha ha!

Over dose of coffee, aye it bears truth. Ha ha ha! ^^

A Short Flash about Clams A Short Flash about Clams

AMAZING!

People may say that this has nothing to do with TIme. What they do not understand are the symbols used in it. The bridge, the tree, the clams, and the crystal balls all has to do with time as much as the clock.

Intelligent piece of work! Well done! :)